- Litigating claims in all areas of intellectual property law
- Litigating and resolving complex copyright infringement matters
- Protecting trademarks, copyrights and celebrity brands from infringement
- Litigating celebrity defamation claims
- Defending right of privacy and publicity claims
- Litigating and resolving contract claims of all types
Many entertainment contracts cover intellectual property rights and licensing, personal services, management agreements, agency agreements, distribution agreements, royalties, employment law matters, compensation terms, commissions, and so much more. When friendly relationships break down, you need someone on your side to help resolve the highly significant conflicts that may arise.
We represent filmmakers, photographers, artists, performers, directors, managers, talent agencies, studios, production companies and corporations, with a record of success both in and out of court.